Welcome to the online Maine registration page.
Maine Registration is a 3 step process <<changed 2/15/2020>>:
- Team registers using the online form below
- Coach/organization pays for your team members, including the RTMA $11/student annual fee (same total price as last year)
- Note: if you plan on attending more than 1 meet, ask for an invoice so we can remove the RTMA annual student fee from any subsequent events.
- Please do not have individual team members write checks to Maine Robotics or the Robot Track Meet Association. Please collect these locally and submit either a single check or online payment. Add on registrations are fine, but getting and processing 15 checks for 15 students can be very time consuming at our end.
- Teams will collect the completed and signed Release Agreement for each student and bring them to the track meets and turn them in at meet registration table at the meet.
Online registration option is below. You do not need to do this if paying by check or purchase order. If paying by check or purchase order, please use the online form below and then send us the check or a copy of the purchase order. If you send the check or purchase order separately, please make sure to indicate what team it is for. Thanks.
Team Online Payments
Select proper registration and locations below and add to cart. Use the continue shopping options and the "quantity" to select the correct items.
<<<CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING REGISTRATIONS, PENDING DECISION 3/27/2020. >>>
To pay for multiple students or t-shirts, just add the correct item to your cart, and adjust the quantity in the shopping cart prior to checking out. So "adding" one team will put one child on your team, just adjust that number to match the number of team members. Same for t-shirts. On the PayPal shopping cart, if you select "continue shopping" it will bring it back to this page.
Online payments must still be accompanied by the completed team online registration form below.
Each student must have a completed and signed RTMA Release Agreement for the 2020 RTMA season.
Coaches must collect these and bring them in to the meet.
Coaches, if you mail them ahead of time make sure to keep a copy of the forms in case they get lost and bring the copies with you to the meet.
Online Team Registration Form
Users can come back to this form using their same email to edit the form at a later time. If that doesn't work and you need to do significant updates, either resubmit all your information below (and we will delete the earlier submission) or if minor changes, just email us with the changes.