Welcome to the online Maine registration page.
2021 Registration is a 3 step process
- Team registers using the online form below
- Coach/organization pays for your team members (same total price as last year)
- Note: if you plan on attending more than 1 meet, ask for an invoice so we can provide a reduced rate.
- Please do not have individual team members write checks to the University of Southern Maine. Please collect these locally and submit either a single check or online payment. Add on registrations are fine, but getting and processing 15 checks for 15 students can be very time consuming at our end.
- Teams will collect the completed and signed Release Agreement for each student and bring them to the track meets and turn them in at meet registration table at the meet.
- Checks and Purchase Orders are now processed through the UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN MAINE but may still be mailed or emailed c/o Maine Robotics. Address likely to change in March of 2021 so keep an eye out for updates as Maine Robotics and the RTMA move to the USM Campus.
Online registration option is below. You do not need to do this if paying by check or purchase order. If paying by check or purchase order, please use the online form below and then send us the check or a copy of the purchase order. If you send the check or purchase order separately, please make sure to indicate what team it is for. Thanks.
Team Online Payments
Each student must have a completed and signed RTMA Release Agreement for the 2020 RTMA season.
Coaches must collect these and bring them in to the meet.
Coaches, if you mail them ahead of time make sure to keep a copy of the forms in case they get lost and bring the copies with you to the meet.
Online Team Registration Form
Users can come back to this form using their same email to edit the form at a later time. If that doesn't work and you need to do significant updates, either resubmit all your information below (and we will delete the earlier submission) or if minor changes, just email us with the changes.
Maine Robotics is done in collaboration with the University of Southern Maine